Monday, August 14, 2006

monday madness

monday madness: "
I meant to post these questions before midnight Sunday, but fell asleep instead! I hope you still have time to play! And thanks so much for your participation! =)

1. How many 'people' pictures do you have displayed in your house?
twenty

2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture?
twice

3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day?
yes probably too many...at least 15x

4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day?
10X

5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls?"
Thank you but I am not interested please remove my name from your list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to politely tell the telemarketers to remove my name from the list, but somehow, I don't think it's working! :)

Great answers, hope you have a terrific Monday!

Anonymous said...

Once when I answered a telemarketer, I asked to be removed from the list. The person agreed to do so, however later that afternoon I received another call from the same place.

Thanks for visiting. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Yes, we get telemarketers on our mobiles ¬_¬ really annoying, but havent gotten any for a while now *whew*
Thanks for visiting! Have a great week ahead!

Trista @ Trista Ree Creates said...

Tiff,
That's a good answer for #5! I may have to use it some time. :)