Monday, June 19, 2006

monday madness meme

1. How many cop shows can you name? Shall I name or just count?? current or ever? ok may be I am making too much of this but here goes Barney Miller, Miami Vice, Hill St Blues, Homicide, CSI, Law & Order, Monk, Cold Case, Without a Trace,

2. Do you send text messages? yes... my 15 yr old daughter is always at cheer practice so I text her daily

3. If you could be on a gameshow (current or old), which one would you be on and why? jeopardy cause I could KICK SOME SERIOUS BOOTY!!!

4. What are some of your favorite websites? oh goodness....gmail.com, www.scrapmommies.com, www.scrapbookersplayground.com, can't forget about myspace.com, http://www.website.ws/treeveskeaton and last but not least my avon site
http://www.youravon.com/treeves-keaton

5. What are your favorite things about the internet? meeting new people who share my interests

6. What about least favorite? popups and virii

7. What are some good ways to deal with a pet loss? allow yourself to grieve. DON'T let anyone belittle or diminish your feelings by saying it was only a .......your love and feelings are valid and deserve as much respect as anyone who has suffered a loss.

2 comments:

Tilly said...

Heya tiffers =)
firstly- your picture is sooo pretty ....*turns a slight shade of green

Your MMs are great... most of those shows you mention we get here in the UK but months, sometimes years after you get to see them =(

Those that i listed are mostly 'old-skool' UK police dramas.. we did it better back then ;) not better than the US but better than we do now..

Life on Mars is a recent program- it was filmed in my local town too... i believe there may be an American version in the making just now however altho i'm not sure why you can't just see our UK versions- maybe it doesn't travel well =/

I hope this finds you happy and looking forward to a great week =)

Cat. said...

Man, how could I forget "Barney Miller"? I *loved* that show...

;-)