Monday, August 07, 2006

monday madness

monday madness: "
Good Monday morning to you all! Let's get on with this week's questions...

1. Are you working on any big projects around your house right now?
I wanna replace my bathtub faucet. However being 37 weeks pregnant MIGHT not be the ideal time to do it!!!

2. If so, tell us about it; if not, do you have any plans to do so in the near future? The project I would like to be working on is LABOR...I want this baby outta me!!! 37 weeks 2 days and counting

3. How do you generally pay for merchandise at your local store? Debit, credit, check, or cash? debit


4. Which month of the year seems to go by the fastest? All ofthem

5. Which day of the week seems to go by the fastest? Sunday

6. Have you taken up any new hobbies lately?" No but I have taken my hobby to a new level by creating digital scrapbooking kits

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely right on #4! They really all go by way too fast, don't they?

Thanks for visiting me :)

Amanda said...

All the best with the labor! I remember being 37 weeks! I think the last part of pregnancy is the hardest because you feel so big and tired all the while!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All the best with the labor and birth! :)
I bought a scrapbook but havent gotten around to using it lol

Anonymous said...

Is this your first? Best wishes and congratulations. I'm going to run over and check out your digital scrapbooking kits. I enjoy doing that. Thanks much for dropping by.

Trista @ Trista Ree Creates said...

Tiffani,
I am sending you some labor vibes. Good luck to you and congrats on your new addition!

I did want to ask about digital scrapbooking. Is it strictly for online use? Or do you create the layout for printing and placing in an album?
It's funny b/c I have called my website my "online scrapbook" for ages.

Andrew McAllister said...

1. 2. and 6. At the risk of sounding self-promotional, I started publishing a relationship forum via Blogger this summer, which has kept me busy, has my near future all tied up ... and has been tremendously rewarding, especially when I get feedback from readers.
3. Credit card if it is something I'd buy "anyway." Love those airline points.
4. July. Didn't notice it.
5. Monday
To Love, Honor and Dismay