Monday, August 14, 2006

Zaniyah's Birth Story

I woke up about 6 am. I had been having contractions off and on for about last three days. But I knew as soon as I woke up , these were real deal. I sat at the computer trying to finish up a paper I that was due in ac ouple days but found I was so excited I couldnt concentrate. I was finally going to meet my princess! DH was sleeping peacefully so I left him that way. I showered and continued to putter around until about 10 am when contractions were about ten minutes apart. My doc gave me her cell number about three weeks ago at a office visit and told me call her directly when I thought it was time so she woudl have plenty of time to get to the hospital. I called her and told her the ctx were ten min apart and about 15 secs in duration. She was very excited (she is an excitable person..:p) and told me she would meet me at the hospital.
Dh was still in a shock a bit but gamely drove me to hospital. Once we got there, things did not go as well as expected. LOL! I was 5-6 cm dilated and 75 effaced. No problems there but when they went to break my water, she was sunny side up and so close to the bag, they couldn't hook the membranes. After about three hours of EXCRUCIATING pain (and me crying and yelling at my dh), I jumped out of the bed and started walking around. DH was very surpised as I am usually very calm and focused during labor. The doc was like if it feels better to walk then walk. After about few minutes, I felt a gush of fluid and in a very nasty tone (VERY unlike me) I asked the nurse if water had finally busted or had I pissed myself. DH is looking at me like um maybe I should be elsewhere right about now. The nurse used a swab that tested the ph and determined it was amniotic fluid. The nurse asked me to get in bed on my jands and knees to see if we could get my labor to progress. I complied but when she laid her hand on my back I yelled DONT TOUCH ME. She was like well honey I need to check how far you are. Still yelling I replied NOT RIGHT NOW..my dh looked shocked and replied to my doc she sounds like a man :p....Before she could respond, I told the doc I need to push. DH says you cant do it like that. The doc says oh yes she can if its more comfortable for her. I pushed once and delivered head and shoulders. Second time my darling was born. DH took lots of pictures and cut the cord.



Niyah's Birth
Aug 14, 2006 - 5 Photos


3 comments:

crazymumma said...

Oh how beautiful...congratulations. What an honour and joy to see a picture of a newborn....

Anonymous said...

Wow Your story sounds a lot like mind. but my Zaniyah was born 12-10-02. pretty pitcure

incest taboo free stories pictures said...

This upset me. My wife asked what was going to happen now.
sex stories young
free japan incest movies and stories
free adult sex stories
hot sex stories pictures
erotic stories about sex with gods
This upset me. My wife asked what was going to happen now.